ATI Mental Health Proctored Exam 2020 (8 Versions) 100% CORRECT COMPLETE DOCUMENTS
ATI MENTAL HEALTH PROCTORED EXAM
- 1.) A nurse is providing teaching for a client who is scheduled to receive ECT for the treatment of major depressive disorder. Which of the following client statements indicates understanding of the teaching?
- “It is common to treat depression with ECT before trying medications.”
- “I can have my depression cured if I receive a series of ECT treatments.”
- “I should receive ECT once a week for 6 weeks.”
- 2.) A charge nurse is discussing TMS with a newly licensed nurse. Which of the following statements by the newly licensed nurse indicates an understanding of the teaching?a. “TMS is indicated for clients who have schizophrenia spectrum disorders.”
b. “I will provide postanesthesia care following TMS.” c. “TMS treatments usually last 5 to 10 minutes.”
- 3.) A nurse is assessing a client immediately following an ECT procedure. Which of the following findings should the nurse expect? (Select all that apply.)
- Paralytic ileus.
c. d. e.
- 4.) A nurse is leading a peer group discussion about the indications for ECT. Which of the following indications should the nurse include in the discussion?
- Borderline personality disorder.
- Acute withdrawal related to a substance use disorder.
- Bipolar disorder with rapid cycling.
- Dysphoric disorder.
“I will receive a muscle relaxant to protect me from injury during
“I will schedule the client for daily TMS treatments for the first
5.) A nurse is planning care for a client following surgical implantation of a VNS device. The nurse should plan to monitor for which of the following adverse effects? (Select all that apply.)
- V oice changes.
- Seizure activity.